The Emilla interlabial pad is a cross between a pad and a tampon.
The interlabial set contains 14 interlabial pads and a bag that can be used also for a mesh bag for washing.
When to use:
- At our last days of our cycles, it can handle the very light, spotting flow.
- For a menstrual cup or a tampon backup.
- To regulate your flow towards the middle of your pad. (This is useful for those ladies who are tend to have more front, back or sidebleeding patterns.)
What are they made from?
The toppers are always made out of 100% quilter's cotton.
However the backings can vary. there are three backing fabric options you'll see in the set:
- Cotton flannel
- OBV (Organic Bamboo Velour)
How to use it:
- There are various folding techniques excist. You can fold them sideways or roll them up, etc.
This instructional video shows exactly how you can use them: